Website & "Third-Party" Websites
- The Website may contain links to "third-party" websites that are not owned or operated by Resyn. Resyn does not control and, therefore, assumes no responsibility for, the content, policies, or practices of any "third-party" websites. You hereby release Agrilliance from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party websites.
- When you exit the Website, be sure to carefully review the terms and conditions and related policies of each "third-party" website that you visit.
Resyn.io Accounts & User Registration
- In order to create an account, use functionalities, sale or buy products, or contribute comments to the Website, you must be at least 14 years of age. You may not use another user's account without prior permission from the registered user. When creating your Agrilliance account, you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, correct, and complete information, and (ii) maintain and update such information as your circumstances require. With the exception of Agrilliance exercising its rights provided and reserved herein (including discretionary administrative and editorial rights), you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You must keep your account password secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Resyn account or password.
- Resyn is not liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Resyn.io account. You may, however, be liable for the losses of Resyn and others as a result of such unauthorized use.
Use of the Website
You may access and use the Website only if you agree to the following:
- You will not modify the Website, including but not limited to Resyn.io's web tools or any related technologies.
- You will not access User Content or Site Content (defined below) through any technology or means other than with the pages of the Website itself or other means Resyn may make available.
- You will not use the Website, Site Content, User Content, or any other content, for any commercial use without Resyns’s prior written consent. Prohibited commercial uses include without limitation:
- sale of access to the Website and related services;
- use of the Website and related services for the purpose of obtaining advertising or subscription revenue (including the sale of advertising on the Website); and
- any use of the Website and related services that Resyn determines, in its sole discretion, to compete with Resyn or the Website.
- If you use web tools made available by Resyn, you agree that bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules, and completely new versions of Resyn web tools may be required from time to time. You agree to receive, download, and install such updates (and permit Resyn to deliver these to you).
- You may not use or launch automated scripts (including "robots," "spiders," "WebCrawler's" or "offline readers") that access the Website in a manner that delivers more messages than a human can produce using an on-line web browser. Subject to Resyn’s right to revoke the following at any time and for any reason or no reason, operators of search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the purpose of and to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email, etc.) for any commercial purposes.
- Resyn may, in its sole discretion, cancel or amend any aspect of the Website at any time.
- The content available at the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, data base, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features (including Resyn.io web tools), trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein, but excluding User Content (collectively "Site Content"), is owned by Resyn and shall not be altered, modified, compromised, or reverse engineered in any way. Site Content is provided to you "as is" and use of Site Content is restricted solely to personal use and may not be used for any other purpose without Resyn’s prior written consent. Subject to the permitted uses provided herein with respect to Site Content and User Content, Resyn reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Site Content.
- Your access to (including use and sharing of) User Content is limited to personal use. User Content may not be copied, shared, or downloaded unless a "download" or similar link displayed on the Website for that User Content is available.
- You will not disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Site Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Site Content therein.
- You agree that Resyn is not responsible for User Content. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Resyn with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify defend and hold Resyn, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, contractors, partners, agents, and attorneys harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of and visit(s) to the Website.
Your User Content and Conduct
- As an Resyn.io account holder you might submit content to the Website, including textual content, production data, still photographs, logos or images ("User Content").
- You affirm that you are the sole owner of and have all right, title, and interest in your User Content, and that no third party claims will result from such User Content.
- Resyn does not endorse any User Content and Resyn disclaims all liability in connection with your User Content. Resyn does not allow the infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website and Resyn will promptly remove all or disable access to User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes or allegedly infringes on another's intellectual property rights. For the avoidance of any doubt, Agrillance reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice at anytime and for any reason or no reason.
Account Termination Policy
- If Resyn determines, in its sole discretion, that you are an infringer of another party's intellectual property rights or transgressing other applicable law, Resyn will terminate your access to the Website, including closing your Resyn.io account.
- If you are a copyright owner and believe that any User Content or other content found on the Website infringes upon your copyright(s), you (or your agent) may send Resyn a notice requesting that Resyn remove the material or restrict access to it.
- If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice to Resyn.
- All notices, counter-notices, and complaints should be sent to the Resyn at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RESYN, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RESYN DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE CONTENT OR THE CONTENT LIMITED TO THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (VI) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD-PARTY, AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. RESYN DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY A "THIRD-PARTY" THROUGH ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE AND AGRILLIANCE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RESYN, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, AND ATTORNEYS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) USE OF THE WEBSITE, (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (III) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (VI) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY "THIRD-PARTY", AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RESYN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY "THIRD-PARTY" AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Resyn from its facilities in Canada. Resyn makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations and you are responsible for compliance with local law.